1. The EC funds two other NMP 7 Projects:
DIMAP: Digital Materials for 3D Printing
The DIMAP project focuses on the development of novel ink materials for 3D multi-material printing by PolyJet technology. They will advance the state-of-the art of AM through modifications of their fundamental material properties by mainly using nanoscale material enhanced inks.
- PROFACTOR GmbH, Austria
- Stratasys, Israel
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, KIT , Germany
- Borealis Polyolefine GmbH, Austria
- Tiger Coatings, Austria
- FESTO AG & CO KG, Germany
- Philips Lighting Nederland, Netherlands
- Johannes Kepler Universitaet Linz, Austria
- Soreq Nuclear Research Center, Israel
- cirp GmbH, Germany
- PV Nano Cell Ltd, Israel
- Tecnologia Navarra de Nanoproductos, Spain
NANOTUN3D will develop a specially tailored Ti- based nano-additived powder material for Additive Manufacturing (AM). By improving part properties, expected savings between 40% and 50% of material in critical applications will be achieved. The whole life cycle of the NANOTUN3D material will be designed with AM processability in mind: safety and handling issues, processing in well-known AM technologies, postprocessing and eventual certification issues.
- Instituto Tecnólogico Metalmecánico, Mueble, Madera, Embalaje y Afines AIDIMME, Spain.
- Laurentia Technologies SL, Spain.
- Centro de estudios e investigaciones técnicas (CETI-Ik4), Spain
- Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain
- Zoz GmbH, Germany
- Tls technick GmbH, Germany
- APR SRL, Italy.
- Vlaam intelling voor technologishch onderzoek nv, Belgium.
- The Welding Institute Ltd., United Kingdom.
Bamos: Biomaterials and Additive Manufacturing: Osteochondral Scaffold innovation applied to osteoarthritis
BAMOS will develop new materials and additive manufacturing technologies for the fabrication of custom-tailored osteochondral scaffolds. The new technologies will undergo full pre-clinical evaluation in order that the scaffolds are able to enter clinical trial after the project.
- Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (coordinator)
- University College London
- University of Minho
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
- Xi'an Jiaotong University
- Zhejiang university
- Shaanzi Hengtong
DIMAP project partners:
NANOTUN3D project partners:
2. Besides the FAST project there are further projects which have similar aims and fields:
Bamos project partners:
- Last modified on:
- 2018-05-23 09:17:02 CEST
- Sabrina Kühne <email@example.com>